Antipasto on a Skewer
- 20 long wooden skewers
- (1) 9 ounce package cheese tortellini
- 1/2 cup zesty Italian salad dressing
- 40 thin slices Genoa salami
- 20 baby mozzarella balls
- Orange & Yellow peppers (blistered)
- Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain and quickly rinse in cold water. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the tortellini with salad dressing and hot sauce, seal the bag, and turn it around a few times to coat; refrigerate for at least 15 minutes and up to 4 hours.
- When ready to assemble, drain and discard any remaining marinade.
- For each skewer, I tortellini, basil, folded salami slice, mozzarella ball, tortellini, salami piece, alternating peppers. You can switch up the arrangement if you like, but I find this order is visually appealing and delicious.
- 1 Pound small potatoes
- ¼ Cup sour cream
- ¼ Cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 Garlic clove, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Boil the potatoes in a pot until they are tender.
- Set them aside to cool down and remove part of the potatoes with a spoon.
- In a bowl, mix the sour cream, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and minced garlic.
- Fill the potato skins with the cheese mixture.
- Place the potatoes on a greased baking tray, and add the salt and pepper on top.
- Take to the oven for 20-30 minutes or until the cheese melts.