Julia Child's Clafoutis (kind of)
- 1 pound apricots, sliced and pitted
- 1 1/4 cups milk, 2% or whole
- 1/2 to 2/3 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- Dash of salt
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 Tbsp butter
- Butter the sides bottom of baking dish.
- Place the apricots sliced sides down in the dish.
- Whisk together the eggs and sugar.
- Whisk in milk, salt and butter.
- Pour over apricots.
- Top with sprinkling of sugar and dot with butter.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350°F for 40 minutes.
- Allow to cool just a little because the apricots will be quite hot.