Chicken and Black Bean Street Tacos
- Small flour tortillas…because my girls don’t like corn tortillas!
- 1lb +/- chicken breast
- 1/3 red onion, diced
- Olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- 1 can black beans, rinsed
- Cilantro Peach Salsa (link to other post from last week)
- Red cabbage
- Feta cheese crumbles
- Blue corn tortilla cup chips
- Cook chicken in pan with a bit of olive oil, along with red onions and a bit of salt & pepper to taste. Chicken can be cut up before or after cooking – I cut into pieces to cook faster, then cut up into smaller pieces before serving.
- Heat black beans and warm tortillas before assembling
- Place chicken into tortillas, followed by beans, peach salsa, red cabbage, and feta cheese. Use chips to prop up tacos and as garnish…to be eaten also, of course. :)