Chocolate Chip Biscotti
- ½ cup softened butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2½ cups all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 12 oz mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add butter and brown sugar to a mixer bowl. Beat at medium speed 1 minute. Add eggs and vanilla, mixing until combined, about 1 minute. Add flour, baking powder and salt, mix until well combined. Fold in mini chocolate chips.
- Shape into 2 10" x 2" logs and place on a lined or greased baking sheet.
- Bake 22 to 25 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool 30 minutes.
- Lower oven temperature to 300 degrees.
- Slice logs into about ½ inch slices and place on cookie sheet. Each log will make about 18-20 slices. Bake 15 minutes. Flip slices over and bake an additional 15 minutes.
- Remove to a wire rack to cool. Store in an airtight container.