Easy Chicken Sour Cream Enchiladas
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked, shredded, and seasoned with a packet of taco seasoning (any brand)
- 1 can Las Palmas Green Chile Enchilada Sauce
- 16 oz sour cream (any brand)
- 10-12 soft taco size tortillas
- Shredded cheese (I used a cheddar / jack blend)
- I cooked the chicken the day before in the crock pot with the seasoning (+ water per packet directions). Makes it easy to shred.
- Once chicken is prepared, preheat oven to 350.
- Mix sour cream and enchilada sauce in a bowl.
- Spray 2 9X11 pans with non-stick cooking spray
- Put chicken and cheese in tortilla and roll. Place seam side down in pan.
- After pans are loaded, pour sour cream sauce mixture over enchiladas and top with shredded cheese.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.