- 1-1/4 cups crushed granola + 1/4 cup for topping (I used cherry vanilla granola from Sprouts)
- 3 Tbsp butter, melted
- 3 packages light cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix crushed granola with butter; press into bottoms of 18 paper-lined muffin cups.
- Beat cream cheese, vanilla, and sugar with a mixer until smooth. Mix in eggs, one at a time, on low speed just until blended. Spoon over granola mixture.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until centers are almost set. Cool completely. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- To serve, remove paper liner and spoon cherry pie filling over center. Sprinkle crumbled granola on top (optional).